Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missions

Hey everyone -

So, since the zombies can't read, I'll post some stuff here. This summer I have taken on an espionage mission at a summer camp. While I am there, I will be observing scouts to make sure none of them are carriers for the zombie virus, and taking care of anyone who does. Most will be passive carriers, as active carriers would (obviously) be shuffling around [like a zombie, imagine that?] and be extremely conspicuous. Most carriers fit into the general populace. They have to. Everyone stays away from the actives cause they're all scary, but passives look, walk, and talk just like you and me.
Anyways, for this operation I'll be opening a new bunker. Several of my friends who are on staff with me are interested in assisting with the mission, and the bunker would be used as a temporary base for others who come in year-round for their activities. If anyone's reading this, and would be interested in taking it over once summer ends, and lives anywhere near Sanford, PM me.
I leave Sunday directly after church, and will be gone all summer long. I'm already mostly packed, and this includes my zombie gear (I have travel-size versions of everything. I like to pack light) and, well, normal camp stuff. I shall see you all at the end of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment